Earn $$$ Recruiting Casino Affiliates
Fortune Affiliates links nine gaming brands under one affiliate program. It claims to offer only the best gaming sites and the best possible gaming experience for its customers.
The brands in the group all offer a range of bonuses, multiple languages and a mix of games. Some sites focus more on casino games, while others focus primarily on bingo:
- Vegas Palms Online Casino: Vegas Palms Casino runs Micrograming Viper software and offers additional bonuses for players depositing through Neteller. There’s a Flash version of the site, plus a downloadable desktop application.
- 7Sultans Casino: Another casino offering Microgaming Viper games. 7Sultans Casino customers benefit from round the clock support; help teams will call them back to assist.
- Platinum Play Casino (and Platinum Play Mobile): With more than 300 Microgaming games, Platinum Play Casino is a large site and a recognisable gaming brand. Players can deposit in euros or pounds.
- Royal Vegas Casino (and Royal Vegas Mobile): With more than 115 games, Royal Vegas Casino aims to recreate the atmosphere of the Strip. Players can try slots, progressives, casino games and video poker. In a throwback to pre-broadband days, Royal Vegas Casino also offers its software on CD.
- Giggle Bingo: Aimed at UK bingo fanatics, Giggle Bingo also has a Canadian site. Players at Giggle Bingo can choose 90-ball or 75-ball bingo games, plus a few table games for good measure.
- Back2School Bingo: Back2School Bingo is a relatively new addition to the group. Players can claim recurring deposit bonuses and choose from three different 90-ball rooms. There are also a range of slots for Back2ScholBingo players to try.
- PokerTime: Dedicated solely to poker, PokerTime runs tournaments and promotions to attract recurring custom. It runs Microgaming poker software.
The earnings levels across these sites are quite complex. There are different commission percentages for casino, poker and bingo, and these vary depending on the number of clients referred. Then, there’s a fourth schedule of commission for second tier subaffiliates.
Why Promote Fortune Affiliates?
While it’s not a standout affiliate program, Fortune Affiliates brings some popular brands into one program, making it very easy to promote a huge range of offers. The mobile sites are a bonus.
Commission is quite complex across the brands. Subaffiliates must be an “arms-length” person (in other words, a person you have no connection with). And if you want to change your withdrawal currency, it’s a manual process.
But most importantly, subaffiliate referrals must be manually confirmed within 90 days. If you don’t log in and verify the referral, you’ll lose it.
Please use bullets here and give CPA or revenue share figures/ranges, as well as how often they pay and all the key payment methods they offer (eg, PayPal, MoneyBookers, Wire Transfer).
- CPA: Not offered
- Rev share: 2% per subaffiliate referred
- Monthly payouts
- Payments by EcoCard, Click2Pay, US check, bank wire, PaySpark, Neteller, UseMyWallet, Moneybookers and credit card. Various restrictions apply, so check the fine print before you apply.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 1-866-902-0501 (freephone numbers for other countries are available; all are open 24hours)